posted by joshi kratika .
1) Every parallelogram is not a rectangle.
2) Every rhombus is not square.
3)It is possible to have exterior angle of a regular polygon as 40 degree.
4) It is not possible to have interior angle of regular polygon as 145 degree.
1) The angles of a parallelogram do not have to be right angles.
2) The angles of a rhombus do not have to be right angles.
3) For a regular polygon, the exterior angle must be evenly divisible into 360. In this case it is, and you have a nine-sided figure.
4) The supplement of 145 is 35 degrees. That would have to the the exterior angle. It is not evenly divisible into 360 degrees, and so 145 cannot be the interior angle of a regular polygon.