posted by rfvv .
1. The rabbit is medium and white.
It has a short tail and sharp teeth.
2. The parrot has a sharp beak. It is small and has colorful wings.
3. The puppy is fluffy and cute. It has a long tail.
4. The squirrel is small and cute. It has a long tail.
5. The lizard is long. It is green and ugly. I like it a lot.
6. The cat is medium and white. It has sharp claws on its paws. It is eating a fish.
(Are the expressions above all grammatical? Correct errors, please. Thank you.)
Yes, all are fine.