Post a New Question


posted by .

How i change 315 grad in 7xpi/4?

I have on Thuesday a exam in math but i don't no how i can convert 135 grad in in this form(how the example above).
I need it for complex Numbers

  • MAth -

    There are 100 grad in a right angle.

    135grad*PI/2 rad/100grad)=135PI/200 radians

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question