posted by John .
I left out these sentences. Could you please check them, too? Thank you.
Is punctuation OK?
1) People suppose that he worked for Fiat.
He is supposed to have worked...
2) Someone asked her about the weather.
3) My parents let me go on holiday on my own.
4)I’m terribly sorry I didn’t phone you earlier.
5) "Shall I carry the suitcases for you?”, she said.
6) “Let’s make pizza”, she said.
5. Delete the comma.
6. Put the comma after "pizza" and before the closing quotation marks.
Everything else is fine.