posted by Matthew .
Writeacher, I really hope you can have a look at my last examples. I need to know which are wrong.
I still have a few doubts on the use of to/at/in after have been. Thank you for helping me.
1) I haven't gone out for a walk.
I have already been to school (or at school) today.
2) I haven't been to the cinema yet today.
3) I've already gone shopping online.
I've already done online shopping.
I've had this scooter for three months. (Not: I have gotten this scooter)
4) Katie, who likes rock music, has listened to it since she was twelve.
My sentences on "sport". I hope this time are correct!
1) He likes playing different sports.
2) He practises different sports.
3) Do you play/practise any sports?
4) I have already played on my Play Station 1.
All are fine ... in both groups of sentences. =)