posted by NIKE .
6. When aqueous solutions of table salt and silver nitrate are mixed, a white solid forms. This solid is ____. (1 point)soluble
7. Stainless steel is an example of a ____ solution. (1 point)liquid-solid
8. Which of the following types of substances would be least likely to dissolve in water? (1 point)a nonpolar molecule like cholesterol
a polar molecule like ethyl alcohol
an ionic compound, such as magnesium chloride
a polar molecule like the fruit sugar, fructose
9. How does a solution with a pH of 2 compare to a solution with a pH of 1? (1 point)The pH 2 solution is two times more acidic that that with a pH of 1.
The pH 1 solution is ten times more acidic than that with a pH of 2.
The pH 1 solution is two times more basic than that with a pH of 2.
The pH 2 solution is ten times more acidic that that with a pH of 1.
10. The ____ is the SI unit of force. (1 point)pascal