posted by Matthew .
I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much, Writeacher.
1) This is the first time I’ve flown in an aeroplane.
The child slept from eight till eight without waking one.
I’ve known Mary since last month.
2) We sent John three emails last week, but he didn’t reply to any of them.
Did you ever learn to play the piano when you were a child?
3) When did you get that T-shirt? I haven’t noticed it before.
We have been waiting to play tennis since 10.30.
4) We have been worrying (have worried?) about her all week.
How long is it since you last saw her?
5) The great fire of London of September 1666 lasted four days and damaged badly the old cathedral.
The architect Christopher Wren took 38 years to build the cathedral and was buried there.
6) We'll contact you as soon as we arrive in London.
We won't start dinner until your father arrives. How long have you known Peter?
7) I've known him for two years, since I moved to Bath.
We'll arrive late if we don't take a taxi.
1. ... once.
5. ... badly damaged ...
Everything else is fine.