posted by Matthew .
Thank you, Writeacher. A few more things. I hope you can have a look at them.
Can I start my interview by asking:
1) Tell me a little bit about yourself:
Are you married? Do you have any children? If yes, how many?
2) Mr. Gradgrind makes an overall impression of a threatening, unattractive person ready to destroy the children's imagination.
3) Our history teacher has finally set up a link to your school on our school's homepage. He is going to include (provide??) a new email adress which will be used only by the students participating in the I-I project.
For this reason, I wonder if you could let me have a complete list of your participating students (hopefully 27) with their email adresses. I will have my students send them their first email
1. I'd make these questions more broad and not specifically asking about marriage!
2. comma after "person"
3. "include" is right; check spelling; everything else is fine.