posted by Henry .
Writeacher, could you please check these sentences? Thank you.
1) Picture 1 shows some teenagers leaning on a barrier (bar?), whereas two are standing near them. They are all wearing casual clothes: short-sleeved T-shirts or shirts over ripped jeans.
2) Picture B shows a huge crowd of teenagers with their arms up in the air moving their bodies to music. They are wearing casual, comfortable clothes and some of them a bandana on their head.
3) In picture C two boys are sitting on a wooden bench. They are talking to each other, whereas another is sitting on his own on the opposite side of the bench.
4) Two girls are sitting on a bench opposite theirs (behind theirs?)
Picture D shows three Asian punks. The first in the left of the picture is wearing her fair hair in cornrows (has a punk hairstyle)
5) She is wearing a pink-and-black top and a lot of bracelets on her right wrist.
Didn't I just read these?
I would use either "bar" or "counter" in that first sentence.