FACS Project Help!
posted by Laruen .
I have this project for facs (family and comsumer science) and I really need help.
UNIT: Personal Development
Topic: The One & Only You!
Lesson: The UNIQUE you!
Due Date: 2/15/12
1. Identify - What are four (4) influences that give you a unique indentity?
2. List - What are three ways your family influences the person you become?
3. Explain - What effect do experience have on people?
4. Distinguish - What is the difference between inherited traits and acquired abilities?
Give two (2) examples of each.
5. Analyze - Choose a person you think of as a positive role model. Explain what you admire about this person.
6. List ten of you important characteristics.
- Decide what percentages (%) of these traits are inherited.
- Decide what percentages (%)have been acquired with help from other people.
- Decide what percentages (%) are little bit of both.
DRAW A PIE CHART SHOWING YOUR RESULTS.
My facs teacher said that I have to write them in COMPLETE SENTENCES.
Please help me, can you explain for each number what am I supose to do so that way I can understand it better to do this project.
Laruen, only you know yourself well enough to answer these questions.
1. How are you different from most other people? What has caused you to be unique?
I can't simplify the others any more than your teacher has.
I know this is for ME to answer it just I got a little confused and was struggling.
But thanks anyways for trying to help me, now I'm starting to understand it.