posted by Henry2 .
Writeacher, can you please check this email, as I need to send it right now.
Thank you very much.
1) I've just read your last email, informing me about our French partner's decision to vary the title of the project.
2) As I have already told you once, we should stick to what we agreed upon during our preliminary meeting when our schools' principals were there.
3) As you know, I can't take any decisions on behalf of either my principal or the other teachers.
4) Ours is an ambitious scientific project combing the study of natural sciences and the laboratory experience of many years with English and ITC. ( Can you help me express it better).
1. Might want to change "vary" to "change."
2. "...meeting, when our...."
3. "...I can't make any...."
4. "...combining...." What is ITC? Does your reader know the meaning of this acronym?