posted by Henry2 .
Writeacher, could you please check if the sentences are correct? Thank you.
(I included my doubts in parentheses)
Integration into ongoing activities
1) Involvement of the classes of the participating students
2) Closer examination (or in-depth analysis) of propaedeutical knowledge
3) Mutual (reciprocal) knowledge of different cultures within European citizenship (exchanges through Internet and mobilities)
4) Transmission (transfer, transference) of both the experience and the results to parallel classes (I believe, for example students from other second classes whose students are not involved in the project)
5) Strengthening (boost, expansion, development) of the school’s didactic (or educational, educative?) and multimedia equipment.
6) Development of the capacity of using ICT (information and communication technology)and of mastering English as a medium of communication (I don't know how to say that the study of English will be strenthen too)
1) Involvement of the participating students
2) In-depth analysis of introductory knowledge
3) Common knowledge of different cultures within Europe, both by experiences and correspondence (in person and by the Internet)
4) Widespread communication about both the activities of the project and the results to all classes of students, whether in the project or not
5) Expansion of the school’s educational and multimedia equipment
6) Development of the capacity of using information and communication technology (ICT) and of strengthening and mastering English as a medium of communication
Let me know if any of these revisions don't quite fit what you mean.