posted by Henry2 .
I didn't notice the spelling mistake. Could you please check which alternative is best? Thank you.
1) I did't manage to finish my homework before the beginning of the school.
2) On 30 December I was with a group of friends. (I spent New Year's Eve with a group of friends)
3) I spent the rest of my holiday meeting my friends, doing homework and going to callisthenics practice.
4) On Epiphany Eve the "kindly old woman" brought me many sweets and a pair of earrings. On 8 January I went back to school as all my classmates (did) / like all my classmates.
1. check spelling
2. Wording in parentheses is better, more detailed. comma needed!!
I'm not commenting on any more until you go back and re-read what should have been corrected already ... and revise.