posted by Henry2 .
I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much for helping me.
1) As for our Comenius project on biodiversity in water, I'm attaching a copy of the European module the coordinating school has to fill in by 21 February.
2) Do you think you could help the German school with drawing up the project itself?
3) During our preliminary meeting we wrote a number of linguistic and more general objectives to be achieved through the project but I think your science teachers can help us include more specific "scientific" objectives as well as details on the methods to be adopted in our investigation.
4) I'm also including the address of the German school so that you can get in touch with them personally
3. add comma; separate this too-long sentence into two sentences.
4. end punctuation needed
All else is fine.