posted by Henry2 .
I urgently need help with a couple of sentences. Can you also check my previous post. I need to prepare the letter for tomorrow. Thank you.
1) The lady at the bottom left of the photo (is "in" the bottom a mistake when describing a photo?)
2) How long is it since you knew Peter?
(Wrong: I believe the only possible sentence is: How long have you known Peter?)
3) She is wearing a jacket with a long silk dress under it (underneath is a mistake?)
1) Both "at" and "in" are fine.
2) You're right.
3) No. Underneath is not a mistake. However, you can end the sentence after dress.