posted by Henry2 .
Could you please check these definitions? Thank you very much in advance.
1) The programme was very good (is "nice" possible?)
An episode is a part of a long TV series.
2) An episode is one of the several parts of a story.
An advert is a short film which presents a product.
3) An advert is a short film to advertise a product.
Viewers are (the?) people who watch a show.
4) A broadcast is when they (not "you") transmit a TV show.
An audience are the people who watch a TV programme.
5) To broadcast means transimitting a TV programme.
6) An advert is a short film on TV that intends to persuade people to buy something.
1. "good" and "nice" are OK, but they say almost nothing. Do you mean "interesting" or "colorful" or "exciting" or what?
2. OK (but I'd never use "advert" -- I'd use "advertisement"!!!)
3. OK (see #2)
4. An audience is ...
6. OK (see #2)