posted by Daniel .
Imagine that you own a small, local clothing store along the Jersey Shore boardwalk and decide that you want to engage in e-Commerce.
Write a 4-5 page paper on the following:
1. Imagine that someone has offered you $1,000 to buy your domain name shortly after your started your business online. Explain why or why you would not sell and cite the ethical dilemmas involved.
2. The e-Commerce software you will be using must provide a catalog display, shopping cart capabilities, and transaction processing. The convenience and usability for the customer are benefits of these functions. State how each of these functions could be beneficial to your business.
3. Your business will have created a presence in the physical world by having a store along the boardwalk. Assess how you will create an effective presence on the Web, meeting the objectives listed in Chapter 3. Be sure to include how you would improve Web presence by increasing Website usability.
4. Develop a Web marketing strategy for your company including the following: identify the market segments you will target, how you will reach that segment, and explain how you will advertise on the Web.
Identify the basic elements of the technology infrastructure used to conduct electronic business.
Explain the basic communications and network concepts used in electronic commerce and the basic functioning of the Internet and the World Wide Web
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
Please give me a hint on how to solve the scenario
Take it one question at a time.
1. Would you sell your domain name for $1,000? (I wouldn't.)
2. Do you think you'll get more customers using that software? How?
get an answer
how can i start off my paper imagine that you own a small local clothing store and decide i want to engage in e-commerce