posted by Henry2 .
I urgently need you to check a few more sentences (infinitive/gerund) . Thank you very much.
1) After that, we can establish an e-twinning-platform so that our students can start emailing to one another. (is "establish" possible?)
2)I can’t afford to buy new shoes.She arranged for her mother to be driven to the airport.
3) She chose not to buy the shoes.They didn’t dare to walk into the camp.
4) She is planning to go to the seaside.
She admitted cheating during her maths test
5) She advised/suggested/recommended calling for the doctor.
6) She always avoids being tested orally.
7) They discussed selling their house.
I don’t feel like eating an ice-cream.
8) She imagined winning at the lottery.
1. Yes, "establish" works ... or you could use "set up" if you wish.
3. ... didn't dare walk into the camp.
5. delete "for"
6 - 7 = OK
8. delete "at"