social studies, civics
posted by miranda .
so i have to write a paper pretending to be a republican candidate, and trying to get my class members to vote for me. I really have no idea how to do this /: any ideas?
Study these sites about the Republican party principles.
Thank you! do you have any advice on how to organize it? i want it to be a good speech.. but i am so lost!
First take the time and effort to thoroughly read those sites. Take notes. Brainstorm.
Organize the speech much the way you'd organize a persuasive essay.
1. Devise a strong thesis statement.
2. Outline three or four arguments supporting your thesis.
3. Write the body of your speech.
4. Write the introductory paragraph, starting with an attention-getting opener and concluding with your thesis statement.
5. Write a strong conclusion, reiterating your message.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You're very welcome!