posted by Henry2 .
Could you please revise the following sentences, please?
1) As a matter of fact, two among our science teachers are willing to partake in the project where English would be the lingua franca.
2) Translate the following words into English, then choose two adjectives describing character and define them briefly.
3) I’m one metre sixty centimeters tall. Or I'm five feet and five inches tall. (which is the most used?)
How tall are you?
4)I walk six kilometers to school every day. How far do you walk to school?
1. Two of our science teachers are willing to participate in the project in which English would be the lingua franca.
2. Translate the following words into English; then choose two adjectives describing a person's character and define them briefly.
(By "them" do you mean the "following words" or the "two adjectives" or all of them?)
3. In the US, the feet/inches measurement is used. In Europe, the meters/centimeters measurement is used.