posted by djella .
1. if 15.0mL of 4.5 M NaOH are diluted with water to a volume of 500mL, what is the molarity of the resulting solution?
2. in a acid-base titration, 33.65mL of an 0.148 M HCL solution were required to neutralize 25.00mL of a NaOH solution. What is the molarity of the NaOH solution?
3. a 0.481 gram sample of an unknown acid (HX) required 28.95 mL of 0.2103 M NaOH for neutralization to a phenolphthalein endpoit. What is the molar mass of the acid?
4. what volume of 0.1037 M HCL is necessary to neutralize 0.3643 grams Ca(OH)2? included a balanced equation?
5.calculate the molar concentration of propionic acid (HC3H5O2) in solution if 10.00mL of a propionic acid solution is neutralized with 16.85mL of 0.143 M NaOH solution.
6. calculate the mass percent of propionic acid (HC3H5O2) in solution. (Assume the density of the solution to be 1.00g/mL.)
You fare better if you post one question per try.
M1 x mL1 = M2 x mL2
Since NaOH and HCl react 1:1 (write the balanced equation to see that), then
mLHCl x MHCl = mLNaOH x M NaOH
moles NaOH = M x L = ?
moles HX = the same
moles HX = grams/molar mass
Solve for molar mass.
which of the following Al acid ?(1)s2- (ii)H3O+ (iii)NO3- (iv)k+