posted by efi .
Limiting use of Passive voice.
1. Our action is based on the assumption that the competition will be taken by surprise.
2. It is believed by the typical union member that his or her welfare is not considered to be important by management.
3. You were directed by your supervisor to complete this assignment by moon.
4. it is believed by the writer that this company policy is wrong.
5. The union was represented by Cecil Chambers.
6. These reports are prepared by the salespeople every friday.
Thanks for any answer.
I'll be happy to check your answer.
i managed to solved two, can u see if they are right?
4. the writer believes that this company policy is wrong.
3. your superior directed you to complete this assignment by noon.
ok lets try the number 2.
2. the typical union member believes thathis or her welfare is not considered to be important by management.
1. how i revised 'our'?
5. cecil chamber represented the union;
6. i don't know.
please answer as fast as you can. we have time diference here its 23.02 now.