Post a New Question


posted by .

This type of artwork can usually be found on buildings or other public property. (1 point)

* scraffito
* intaglio
* graffiti
* graphics

  • art -

    I'll be glad to check your answer.

  • art -

    Take those 4 words and look each up separately for the definition; then you'll know!


  • art -

    its c.

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question