posted by ice cream .
If you are sitting at home in your room, the walls
1. emit visible light with a peak wavelength close to 0.5 micrometer.
2. emit thermal radiation in the near infrared with a peak wavelength close to 1 micrometer.
3. emit thermal radiation in the mid-infrared with a peak wavelength close to 10 micrometer.
4. emit thermal radiation in the far-infrared with a peak wavelength close to 100 micrometer.
5. emit ultraviolet radiation with a peak wavelength close to 0.3 micrometer.
6. only reflect light and don’t emit anything.
college physics -
a batter hits a baseball so that it leaves the bat with an initial velocity of 37.0 meter per seconds at an initial angle of 53.1 degrees, at a location where gravity is 9.8 meter per seconds squared. find the position of the ball and the magnitude and direction of its velocity, when time is equal to seconds. find the time when the ball reaches the highest point of its flight and find its height at this point. find the horizontal range r- that is the horizontal distance from the starting point, the point at which the ball hits the ground.for each treat the baseball as a projectile?