posted by Henry2 .
Could you please check these sentences? Thank you very much.
1) Before he went to Celtic Camp, Johnny did some mock exams as a preparation (to prepare) for his A-level exams.
2) Kane suggests he should copy his essays from the net. Johnny refuses (to follow her advice) though he finds studying difficult.
3) Jack's DVD player doesn't work. Dave gives him some tipps but it doesn't work howsoever (all the same. Jack invites Dave to his house.
4) Dave accepts and says he will go the next day if he is not too busy.
2) the useage of "though" seems out of place here.
3) tips is the spelling, and I would not use "howsoever"
4) comma after day,