posted by Henry2 .
I left ou few more sentences on the Civil Rights Movement. Thank you.
1) If it hadn't been for Rosa Parks, the Civil Rights Movement wouldn't have been successfull.
2) She was coming back home from work by bus. She was tired and sat down in an empty seat. When a white man asked her to get up and leave her seat to him, she refused.
3) She broke the segregation law, according to which black people were supposed to give up their seats to white people.
4) M.L.King wished that oe day people wouldn't be jugded by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
He wished that both whites and blacks would one day have the same rights.
1. check spelling
2. delete "back" (or delete "coming back" and insert "returning")
4. spaces after periods; check spelling; comma needed