math

posted by .

the price of a jacket was reduced by10%. during a special sale, the price was discounted another 10%. what was the total percentage discount from the original price of the jacket

  • math -

    19% = 10% + 10% of the remaining 90%

  • math -

    my butt

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. math

    The ratio of the sales price of a jacket to the original price is 3:4. the original price is $64. what is the sale price?
  2. math

    Shop A sold a notebook for $1200. This was 125% of the price of a similar notebook sold in Shop B. Find the price of the notebook in Shop B. During a sale, both shops gave the same percentage of discount. Dennis bought the notebook …
  3. Algebra

    A jacket priced at $65 is on sale at %20 off the original price. The sale price is then marked down another %30 off. What is the price of the jacket?
  4. Math help

    You buy clothing at a sale. You buy sneakers at 2/3 of their original price of $60, a sweater at 7/10 of its original price of $35, and a jacket at 5/6 of its original price of $45. Answer each question and show all your work. a. How …
  5. math

    paula bought a ski jacket on sale for $6 less than half its original price she paid $88 for the jacket. What was the original price
  6. algeb

    help please :) 1.) 3 years ago, Vin’s age is 3 times the age of Paul. At the present, Vin’s age is twice the age of Paul. What would be their age 3 years from now if the sum of their present age is 18?
  7. math

    1.) 3 years ago, Vin’s age is 3 times the age of Paul. At the present, Vin’s age is twice the age of Paul. What would be their age 3 years from now if the sum of their present age is 18?
  8. MATH

    HELP PLZ NO ONE WANTS TO HELP, You buy clothing at a sale. You buy sneakers at 2/3 of their original price of 60$, a sweater at 7/10 of its original price of 35$, and a jacket at 5/6 of it original price of 45$, a. how much money did …
  9. math

    Jack saved $60 on a jacket during a 30% off sale.What was the original price of jacket. Will the answer be 200 dollars?
  10. math

    1. Original price: $92 Discount: 15% What is the sale price?

More Similar Questions