posted by Henry2 .
I forgot to include these last statements. Thank you.
1) Macduff confesses to Macbeth that he was torn from his mother's womb by a surgeon before he was due to be born.
2) Macbeth believes that the witches played (have played?) with him since their messages were intended to deceive him into having false hopes.
3) However, he refused to surrender because he didn't want to be mocked by everyone.
4) Macduff kills Macbeth, carrying Macbeth's head and proclaiming Malcolm king of Scotland.
5) The first castles in Scotland were introduced by King David I of Scotland (1083-1153), who was the youngest son of Malcolm III, the son of Duncan in Shakespeare’s Macbeth. There were no castles in Scotland at the time of the historical Macbeth.