posted by Henry2
Could you please check these descriptions I need to prepare for tomorrow? Thank you.
1) The man in photo A is wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt and a grey-and-black striped tie underneath. He is also wearing a belt. He is holding a black folder in his right hand.
2) He is of medium height and build. He has got an oval face, short black hair though he is pretty bald at the temples. He is smiling and seems happy. 3) I think he is a sales representative because he is smartly dressed and knows how to deal with his customers.
I thinks he needs to wear elegant clothes if he wants to keep his job.
4) In photo B there is a black man singing into a microphone. He seems to be looking at his audience. He is wearing a red T-shirt with a white pattern on it and a red bandana with a white logo on his head.
5) He is also wearing headphones (why?) and a pair of sun glasses. He has a golden necklace on and two bracelets on his left wrist.
6) He also has a tattoo on his right forearm. I think he is a singer, who is giving a concert (Why does he listen to music on headphones and sing into a microphone at the same time?)-
1. delete "underneath"; combine the 2nd and 3rd sentences into one.
2. delete "got" -- parallel problems in this sentence.
He has an oval face and short black hair though he is rather bald at the temples. He is smiling and seems happy.
5. OK (Often musicians wear the headphones while singing so they can hear the complete musical background as they sing.)
6. delete comma after "singer"
He gives the appearance of being a sales man