posted by avinash .
The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly rill the blank
1) You can borrow my car the end of the month
A) until B) by C) in D) for
2) Most scholars consider 1887 to be the beginning of industrialization wine and brandy distillation in
A) of 8) in C) for D) and
3) He covered the journey .... foot.
A) in B) by C) on D) none of these
4) .... what I know, I would prefer not to go.
A) by B) with C) in D) from
Directions for Questions 5‑10: The following questions have sentences with blanks. Choose the answer option which will correctly fill the blank
6) The city police seized uranium pieces from two scrap dealers.
A) the B) an C) one D) a
6) He Is _ finest young player around at the moment
A) a B) an C) the D) some
7) _ look and you know who among them Is the culprit.
A) A B) One C) The D) An
8) How _ earns money is more important than how much one earned? A) one B) some C) a D) None of the other options listed for this question
9) He has formed ... union.
A) a B) an C) the D) none of these
10) 1 had a black and .... white dog which has been missing since yesterday.
A) a 6) an C) the D) none of these
#6 = where is the blank?
And where are YOUR answers?