posted by Priya .
Please check my work.
Identify whether each sentence is complex, an exclamation, declarative, or interrogative.
1. Tim likes soup, so Mary bought tomatoes. Complex
2. Oh no! Exclamation
3. Do you want to play in the Garden? Interrogative
4. In the story, the author told how useful a sled can be. Complex
5. She plays the piano. Declarative
6. I love u! Exclamation
7. My brother baked a cake last night. Declarative
8. The car broke down, but a rescuer van arrived within minutes. Complex
9. If you leave late, take a cab home. Complex
10. What did you name your new puppy? Interrogative