posted by Henry2 .
Three very last questions for you. Thank you very much. (I made a few changes)
1) Outline the main values on which Victorian society was based. Then explain briefly the role of women and the Victorian view of the family.
2) Focus on the kind of technique adopted by 20th century writers to represent the unspoken activity of the mind. Provide an example of its use from the readings done in class.
3) As/Because Victorian society was both hierarchical and sexist, children were educated to fit their social rank and their sex role.
1. Do you really mean "outline" or do you want a summary?
3. Because Victorian society...