ALGEBRA - HELP PLZ !!!!
posted by AMERICAN GIRL .
2. The break even values for a profit model are the values for which you earn $0 in profit. Use the equation you created in question one to solve P = 0, and find your break even values.
3. In 2002, Home Depot’s sales amounted to $58,200,000,000. In 2006, its sales were $90,800,000,000.
a. Write Home Depot’s 2002 sales and 2006 sales in scientific notation.
You can find the percent of growth in Home Depot’s sales from 2002 to 2006 by following these steps:
· Find the increase in sales from 2002 to 2006.
· Find what percent that increase is of the 2002 sales.
b. What was the percent growth in Home Depot’s sales from 2002 to 2006? Do all your work by using scientific notation.
4. A customer wants to make a teepee in his backyard for his children. He plans to use lengths of PVC plumbing pipe for the supports on the teepee, and he wants the teepee to be 12 feet across and 8 feet tall (see figure). How long should the pieces of PVC plumbing pipe be?
I hope you're not a typical American girl.
I doubt if most American girls would dump their homework assignments on the internet and expect someone to do their work for them.
Jiskha doesn't encourage cheaters.
I am a typical American Girl and thank gawd for the internet :)
If you truly expect someone to help you, you need to indicate on each of your posts what YOU THINK and what YOUR QUESTIONS are. What do you understand? What are you having trouble with?
No one here will simply do your work for you.
Sorry, I don't understand any of it algebra b and i am lost i am trying to solve it if nobody helps its ok i thought i would give this a try