posted by sireesha .
1. Draw a simple random sample of 15 students from your class, and calculate sample mean and sample variance of their heights(use Lottery method )
2. Three blocks of Coal were analyzed by Four Chemists and the ash-content in the blocks was found to be as under:
Blocks I II III IV
A 18 15 15 17
B 17 16 14 14
C 13 16 15 14
Do the blocks differ in their ash-content? Do the chemists differ significantly their analysis?
In the above examples, identify the following.
ii. Experimental unit
v. Experimental error
ix. Local control if any
3. Collect the annual sales of a Super market for 10 years and fit a straight line Trend to the data collected and find the trend values.
4. Explain laws of supply and demand by taking at least 1 item for each type of commodity
Please only post your questions once. Repeating posts will not get a quicker response. In addition, it wastes our time looking over reposts that have already been answered in another post. Thank you.
I answered #1 in your previous post.
2. Use a 3 by 4 X^2 (Chi-Square) test.
Without the data, we cannot respond to #3 or 4.
Lastly, we do not do your work for you. Once you have attempted to answer your questions, we will be happy to give you feedback on your work. Although it might require more time and effort, you will learn more if you do your own work. Isn't that why you go to school?