posted by Emily .
Need to circle the correctword in parentheses and label adjective or adverb.
1. Cats can see (good,well) in the dark. ANSWER=well,adverb
2.After the storm the pier was damaged(bad,badly). ANSWER=bad,adjective
3. I was (real,really) pleased to get your invitation. ANSWER=really,adverb
4. Lila's medicine worked really (good,well) for her. ASNWER=good,adj
5. In the 1830s the Cherokees were treated very (bad,badly). ANSWER=badly,adverb
6. Sylvia looks (good,well) in her mermaid costume. ANSWER=good,adj
2 and 4 are wrong.