posted by Henry1 .
Can you please check these sentences? I'm really doubtful about them. Thank you.
1) Look at the timetable on the departure board to see if your flight is delayed or if it is on time.
2) Then go to the check-in desk of the company you are travelling with.
3) I advise you to get thre 30 minutes earlier.
4) There they'll weigh your luggage. If it weighs mire than 20 kilos you'll have to pay for excess.
5) Keep your passport in hand, there are more things to do.
You'll have your passport checked ON the passport control.
6) You just have to wait for the take-off, while you're waiting youcan buy things in the duty-free.
7) When it's time for boarding you go to the gate that is said (indicated) on your boarding card.
#3 spelling of thre = there
5. in h and; there are (run -on sentence with a com ma)
ON or IN passport control
a. take-off; while (same reason as above)
7. that is in dicated or written