Romeo & Juliet [ Check answers please].
posted by Allyson .
Here are the vocab words we had to use.
Pernicious, adversay, definance, fray, augmenting, posterity, vile, rapier, and mutiny.
1. The ships crew's _____ Against the captain failed. A. Definance
2. '' Because of your good work, I am ___ Your salary'', my boss said. A. Augmenting
3. The Judge setenced the murder to life in prison because of his ___ Behavior
4. A ___ Belonging to their great grandfather hung over the fireplace. A. Rapier
5. The referees had to stop the mutiny that began when one player slugged another.
6. For the sake of ___ Americans need to take care of the enviorment, A. Posterity
7. Since the weather was we did not leave our trip. A. Augmenting
8. In the quest for the homeruns, Mark is the ___ Of sammy. A.Adversay
9. Jack's ___ Of the Judge order appear in court landed him in jail. A. Mutiny
obviously, 1 and 9 are wrong. 5 uses mutiny, you can't use it twice, or there will be a fray in the class when you hand it in. 7 is wrong: there weather showed significant risk.
ok, you missed 4 of 9. Don't go to the head of the class.
Did you look these words up?
Please double-check your spelling. There are typos in here.
Please also look these words up in a good dictionary before you try again.
I did look these words up...