posted by anon .
Can you double check if I followed the directions correctly this time too and the answers were correct.
Give the correct form of the appropriate verb, saber or conocer, which would be used in writing the following sentences in Spanish.Be sure the verb is written in the correct form to agree with the subject of the sentence and also in the correct tense.(present or past)
1. Conocía == Maria knew everyone.
2. Sabía == Because he had already seen the movie, he knew what happened?
3. Sabe == The student knows the answer.
4. Conoce == He knows Bach’s music.
5. Sabes == Do you (tú) know who is singing?
Were you to only give the verb? There are some other tricky things in the sentences.