posted by ann .
I have a question if these are correct.. Thank you for your help!
11. The officers are government officials. (LV= are, Pn=officers)
12. Their presence was necessary in the far north county in the early days. (lv= was, Pa=necessary)
13. Now they are famous throughout the world. (lv-are Pa=famous)
14. They are the subject of many stories. (lv=are Pn=subject)
16. Their standards seem high. (lv=seem, PA=high)
17. Only talented people can be officers. (lv=can be, PN=officers )
18. Mounties have become an important part of Canadian life. (lv=have become, PA=part)
11. Verb is correct; PN is wrong.