math

posted by Kam

The property restoration company puroserv is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency tells them that's them switch would give them an 80% chance of making a 20, 000 profit a 15% chance of breaking even and a 5% chance of losing 5000 . How much money do they expected to make with their new purchase

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. Economics

    1.) How do producers use market research to help maximize profits?
  2. Math/Statistics

    The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them an 83 percent …
  3. Finance

    The Do-All-Right Marketing Research firm has promised payments to their bondholders oneperiod from now that total $100. The company believes that there is a 85% chance that the cash flow will be sufficient to meet these claims. However, …
  4. Math

    The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 54% chance …
  5. Math

    The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 54% chance …
  6. MATH

    The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 54% chance …
  7. MATH

    The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 54% chance …
  8. economics

    You’re the manager of global opportunities for a U.S. manufacturer, who is considering expanding sales into Europe. Your market research has identified 3 potential market opportunities: England, France, and Germany. If you enter …
  9. statistics

    the property restoration company is considering switching to new degumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the4 new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 96% chance of making …
  10. Managerial Economics

    You’re the manager of global opportunities for a U.S. manufacturer, who is considering expanding sales into Europe. Your market research has identified three potential market opportunities: England, France, and Germany. If you enter …

More Similar Questions