Are my answers correct? Chem
posted by Anonymous .
I really need help with balancing these equations: Can you check if my answer are correct? Please
1. Sodium Hydrogen Sulfite reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce sulfur dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
NaHSO3 + HCl = SO2 + H2O + NaCl
2. Sodium nitrate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce nitrogen monoxide gas, water sodium chloride, and sodium nitrate
4NaNO2 + 2HCL = N2O + H2O + 2NaCl + 2 NaNO3
3. Nitro monoxide gas from the above reaction reacts with oxygen gas in the air to produce nitrogen dioxide gas.
2N2O + 3O2 = 4NO2
4. Sodium hydrogen carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce carbon dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
NaHCO3 + HCl = CO2 + H2O + NaCl
5. Hydrogen peroxide reacts with the permanganate ion and hydrogen iron to produce oxygen gas, manganese (II )ion, and water
I need help with this one please tell me the chemical equation and if u can balance it please
6. Chlorine gas, water and sodium chloride are produced when hydrochloric acid is added to sodium hydrochloride, NAOCl
2HCl + NaOCl = Cl2 + H20 + NaCl
7. Sodium hydroxide reacts with ammonium chloride to produce ammonia gas, water and sodium chloride.
NaOH + NH4Cl = NH3 + H2O + NaCl