Post a New Question


posted by .

I need to quote a sentence but need to take out one word to make it make sense in my paper, how do i go about doing this

  • English -

    Use three dots . . . to indicate you've taken a word or words out.

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question