posted by Anonymous .
I can not even get started on this - anyone have any ideas to throw me? It is due today, but I'm sure I will be turning it in late.
Writing Assignment: “Evaluating Eligibility Rules”
The purpose of this assignment is to assess whether or not students understand not only how to identify eligibility rules, but also how to analyze and evaluate eligibility rules. To this end:
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in APA format in which you analyze eligibility rules for the same agency or organization you used in previous assignments.
- Based on pp. 110-118 of the text, what are the types of eligibility rules used by the agency?
- Do you notice any possible stigmatization or off-targeted benefits?
- Do you notice any trade-offs? Overwhelming costs, overutilization, or underutilization? Explain your answer.
- Do you notice any weak rules? Explain your answer.
- In your judgment, are the eligibility rules fair and sufficient? Explain your answer.
Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment.
****Paper should be about Iowa Department of Human Service****
First of all, please label the School Subject so anyone will know what it is? HSM does not meaning anything to me.
1. APA format: Try some of the following sites:
2. Try some of the following sites for information on eligibility rules:
3. And here for Microsoft Word: