posted by Paul .
A student makes a solution by dissolving 55.8 grams of potassium hydroxide in 875.0 grams of water. The resulting solution has a density of 1.07 grams per milliliter.
1. What is the volume of this solution?
2. Calculate the % concentration of this solution.
3. Calculate the molar concentration of this solution.
4. How many grams of potassium hydroxide are there in 150.0ml of this solution?
5. A 200.0ml sample of this solution is diluted to 500.0ml with water. What is its molar concentration?
6. What volume of this solution contains 12.75 grams of potassium hydroxide?
7. What mass of the original solution contains 25.0 grams of potassium hydroxide?
8. What volume of 0.750M H2SO4 solution can be neutralized by 100.0 grams of this solution?
9. A student needs 0.600L a 0.100M solution of potassium hydroxide. Describe how this can be done using the original solution and a 1000ml graduated cylinder.
How do you calculate the new freezing temperature of a solution for 140g of NaOH added to Kg of water?