posted by jub .
Write several sentences describing a recent interaction with a friend or family member about personal finance or credit cards. and make sure that you use at least 5 diffrent pronouns in your sentneces.
1. my husband and I(subject pro)are planning a vacation.
2. we (subject) need to look over our financial situation before we go.
3. I told him(object) that we had money left on a couple of my credit cards for gas.
4.He (object) madd the remark, that he would like to use them.
5. when I told him that we(object) needed the cards for the trip.
6. He proceded to tell me(object) that he had spent the money.
7. so needless to say we(object) are not going on vacation anytime soon.
8. All though it is a little(object) late now, we need to device a plan of action to save money so that we can go sometime. soon.
1 - 3, 6 are correct.
Re-think 4, 5, 7, and 8.