posted by Franco .
I forgot to include the following sentences.
1) I had a stomachache OR I had stomach ache?
2) I have a terrible sore throat. I think you should take a dose (can you say an effervescent tablet) of anti-inflammatory after main meals (lunch, dinner) and a tablespoonful/teaspooful of syrup before going to bed. (a cup of hot milk with honey?)
3) I think you should go to a physotherapist and have a massage.
4) I cut my finger while I was slicing some bread. The surgeon put five stitches on my finger.
5) I fell off the hose and I broke my right ankle. I had my leg put in plaster. (I had a cast on my leg for a month. OR I was in a plaster for a month).
6) The doctor prescribed a painkiller to be taken twice a day on a full stomach.
7) As I had diarrhoea the doctor prescribed milk enzymes to be taken on an empty stomach.
8) I think you should go to the eye specialist (not 's) and have your eyes tested. I think you should have your blood pressure taken and your blood tested.
1. Keep "a"
2. Delete the words in parentheses. The rest is fine. (I don't think an antacid will help with a sore throat, though!!)
3. spelling --> physiotherapist
4. in my finger (not "on...")
5. I fell off the ______. (Do you mean "house"?)
"I had a cast on my leg for a month."
6. - OK
7. - OK
8. Right -- no 's on "specialist"