posted by dk .
i need help solveing crossword puzzle
this is not math question this is english subject
you have to post the question you need help with
Please post two of your clues and the number of letters in each word. I'll try to help you if you post your question in the next 20 minutes.
ok use audi,audit = hear, listen
2. an examined and verified account
4. that is heard or that can be heard
5. a tryout
6. the sense of hearing
7 a large building for public meetings or performances
8. a tape recording of sound
9. both audible and visual
1. the act of hearing or attending
3. impossible to hear
4. able to be heard
5. a way of learning language by listening and speaking
this is all crossword puzzle and i need help thankyou
I'll get you started. Then you're on your own.
which is i say they are say in paper latin bases audi, audit = hear,listen what is this mean i have to use this