11th grade math
posted by Elizabeth
How do you do Absolute Value Functions with graphs?
en wikipedia org
And type:Absolute value
You will see everything about Asolute Value including graph.
who are you
The easiest way would be to use a graphing calculator.
1. Turn on your graphing calculator and press y=.
2. Once you're there, press 2nd -> 0 -> ENTER.
3. Now you get this: abs(put the absolute value equation) *dont forget to 'close' the parentheses*
It will look like this on your calculator: Y1 = abs(2x+5)+5
4. Press the down arrow on your calculator to move to the next line. Punch in what your absolute value equation is EQUAL/LESS THAN/MORE THAN TO.
Y1 = abs(2x+5)+5
Y2 = 4
5. To obtain the table of values from the graph, press 2nd -> GRAPH.