posted by jana .
1. The young student (noun), who was new to (preposition) the school, wants (verb) to join the debating and (conjunction) fencing clubs,
2. I (pronoun) dream nightly (verb) to play the guitar (noun) in (preposition) the school (adjective) band.
3. The train (noun) that loudly (adverb) went by made (verb) it difficult for the hotel’s paying(adjective) customers to sleep.
4. The fit (adjective) man (noun), a recent addition to–(preposition) the neighborhood, had (verb) the freshest fruit and (conjunction) vegetables that I (pronoun) had ever seen.
5. Shaking his head wildly (adverb), he (pronoun) looked up and opened the door (verb) to get out of (preposition) the car.
All others are correct.