posted by Sarah .
1. the personalities of adopted children:
a. similar to personalities of other children in adoptive families
b. very similar to personalities of biologically related siblings
c. not very similar to personalities of adoptive parents
d. more similar to personalities of caregiver that biological parents
2. among employed women, the task of raising children is ecpecially likely to be associated with ________ marital satisfaction. The departure of mature children from home is typically associated with ________ marital satisfaction.
a. increasing; decreasing
b. decreasing; decreasing
c. increasing; further increasing
d. decreasing; further decreasing
3. the pop-out phenomenon illustrates that some stimuli almost inevitably trigger:
c. selective attention
d. hypnagogic sensations
4. both classical and operant conditioning are forms of:
a. associative learning
b. repondent behavior
c. observational learning
d. intrinsic motivation
5. tonya conducted a research project in which she arranged for people of different ages complete a survey of life satisfaction. she then compared the reports of life satisfaction across different age levels. tonya's research best illustrates a:
a. longitudinal study
b. normal curve
c. cross-sectional study
d. standard deviation
6. if a positive corrrelation between two sets of scores is displayed as a scatterplot, the points are clustered in a pattern that:
a. resembles a bell-shaped curve
b. extends from the lower left to the upper right of the graph
c. resembles a u shaped curve
d. extends from the upper left to the lower right of the graph
thank youu =)
i believe the answers are
im pretty sure those are the wrong answers that person posted
Although I can't respond to the first two, the following are the answers:
2. could b be decreasing, increasing?
6. b, d describes a negative correlation.
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.